Monday, August 8, 2011

Layer Up.




Scrapbook Peach Dress. Black Woolly Jersey. Vintage Pattern Scarf. 
Najo Cross Necklace. Orbit Leather Shoes.

I seriously realized this week my lack of actual winter clothing. Not that I really mind, I prefer buying pieces that I can wear all year long, and just need some adjusting to make it suitable for winter. This peachy/pinky dress I got at the start of the year for a yummy summer's wedding. With the thin material and skinny straps, it is hardly suitable to wear for winter, but I decided it is time I make it suitable! So I invested in some merino wool tops to wear underneath, and layer them with something warmer on the outside too, then just add a scarf and you are set to go!

Now that we have already been to the snow, I am eagerly awaiting Spring time!

6 comments:

  1. Love the layering of the jumper and the dress! Quirky and stylish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that knit sweater! so cute lady!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love the simple layering, the knit sweater, the jumper, and everything else under!
    buy prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for the same outfit but opt to wear high heels.
    taos shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Your wholesale clothing outfit reminds me so much of Zoey Deschanel and 500 Days of Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your choice of black heritage shoes for this outfit. I thought it would have worked with a clarks shoes but it's cuter with your black footwear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...