Monday, August 29, 2011

Dressing for Spring.


1. Spring Sweater
2. Brilliant Business Top
3. Scallop Trim Lace Shorts
4. Mid Heeled Slipper
5. Plaited Leather Cross Bracelet
6. Pendelton Messenger Bag

A crisp sunny day is definitely something I am enjoying about Spring at the moment! It's lovely to be able to dress a bit warmer for when the sun is out, but still keeping a cardi or jacket close by for that nippy wind. This would be my perfect outfit for a lovely Spring day out. I spotted this sweater from Ruby over at Nicole's blog, Gary Pepper Vintage. Makes me all the more excited for Wednesday morning, as Amanda and I are driving up to Auckland to attend the Ruby show at New Zealand Fashion Week! Bring on great clothes, great fashion, lovely people and road trip!

6 comments:

  1. Loving that bag so much! Those shorts are great too, I think they would be fun with a pair of colored tights. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag! Oh my! Actually, I love everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag and sweater are amazing! Love the color combo too! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at Fashion Week (: I am loving that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely things! I especially love the yellow top!

    http://kariyah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...