Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest Post: Mel Stringer's Lil' Shop.






Hi readers, Dane here from Tornadoes and Tigers. Recently Ilana and I were chatting about all the creativity out there, and we decided that I would share something with you all today.
I've been following Mel Stringer for some time now and thought you may all enjoy these little pieces above, along with a few of her new badges. Mel is based in Brisbane, Australia and creates Prints, Zines, Original Art, Brooches, PDF Paper Craft Ornaments and much much more.

You can find these item via her Etsy. Mel also has a blog where you can keep up to date on her works and inspiration.


Dane
tornadoesandtigers.com

5 comments:

  1. What lovely pieces!! ♥

    flora-fricker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous! I especially love the owls xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I love Mel Stringer, I have two of her original little illustrations. ahh this shop is awesome. Dane you really do find the best handmade/illustrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked out Mels work in AGES so I haven't seen any of these! So amazing, I want the bunting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...