Monday, May 16, 2011

Vintage Bliss.






How exciting are weddings? I get so amped when I see weddings like the one feature above. The fact that you can make such a gorgeous wedding out of thrift finds and handmade decor is truelly amazing. One of my closest friends is getting married to my brother-in-law later on this year and they are planning to do a vintage style wedding. Which means I have great fun hunting through wedding blogs to pass on any links. This one, I had to feature as I absolutely love the presentation. It was featured on Stone Blue Productions.

8 comments:

  1. Ah so inspiring! How I wish I could do it all over again. If you ever want to have a crafty day doing things for Jamie I am happy to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my future wedding to look like this :) lovely post

    Murphy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the seemingly random array of chairs! It looks so beautiful!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous - and such great inspiration!

    Claire Marie x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely and fairytale like theme ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the candles in the jars. Can't wait to start wedding planning :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...