Friday, October 8, 2010

Mysterious girl.






(reka koti)

Meet Reka Koti, a young Hungarian photographer who does the most incredible work! I completely fell in love with this set of lomography prints that she has done and couldn't resist but to show you all!

To read a bit more info about her, check out this online interview. She has a very inspiring story how she first started taking photos when she did volunteer work after the tsunami in South India.

Also, a huge thank you to you all! I've received the sweetest emails this week from you, lovely friends, and just want to say a big thank you :) It is very encouraging to know you enjoy and are inspired by the things shared on here. If you are an etsy shop owner, keen photographer or artist, feel free to flick me an email as I love seeing new work!

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy some sunshine :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love these pictures! Have a great weekend.

    http://makeawishtonight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images, I love the colours of the first picture!

    I shall definitely be dropping you an email with some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, these are breathtaking! lovely lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Great blog, and these photos are so gorgeous! I'm LOVING shooting film right now too! Check out some of my Lomo shots on my blog -

    www.glitter-and-ink.blogspot.com

    xo
    ZK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing photographer indeed! And there's so much feeling in every one of her photos. Magical!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...