Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Always inspired













I am back online again, after the long wait! Finally have my computer back home where it belongs so I am ready for inspirations to flow! It's going to take me some time getting back into the hang of it and checking out everyone's beautiful blogs, so bare with me if my updates are going to be a bit slow :) And also, you will have to excuse my absense as I will be in Mozambique in....*drum roll* 5 days people! Working in an orphanage sitting on the beach, is all I am looking forward to right now! Cannot wait to post beautiful pictures of the children! So stay tuned!

In the meantime, feast your eyes on these beauties! If you ever have a mind blank and need some inspiration, one of my favourite all time illustrator designers is Eduardo Recife from Misprinted Type. A true genius! I am just getting into the hang of his designs and did a couple of prints in this collage style. When I have some more time, I will play around some more and put those puppies up :)

Enjoy! And happy to be back!

3 comments:

  1. wow i love these - especially the first one!

    and double wow mozambique !! have fun loving on the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are astonishing! I love the use of old vintage pictures... just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! i remember this artist such good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...