Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back to my Roots

Getting very excited about getting into the creative flair again once I get my own computer and programs again (darn those thieves!). I am looking at going to the annual design conference hosted in Auckland called Semi-Permanent. Anyone in the creative industry, I totally recommend you go have a look, worth every penny.

But as I recently discovered, Kate Moross is going to be one of the speakers this year! She such a talented designer/illustrator/installation artist/photographer...and she is only 22 years old! That makes me feel like I've wasted so many years. Make sure you pick apart her website, there's so many amazing stuff on there.

Anyone keen to sponsor me for Semi-Permanent? Check out their page.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...