Monday, July 20, 2009

Time to go

















The time has finally come that I must say goodbye for a little while, as tomorrow, I am going with a team of 15 other people on a mission's trip to Mozambique! I cannot believe how fast time has flown since we first made the decision to go, and I can't believe I am saying this but I am sooo ready to go!

Yesterday was a very emotional day, and I know it's only one of many yet to face. As I looked up pictures from Mozambique, my heart leapt at the thought that soon I will be able to experience and see the things in real life!

Will post many, many photos of beautiful kiddies and the ocean and hopefully sunrises similar to the one above, when we return!

I will see you again in 3 weeks time :)

x

2 comments:

  1. oooo i miss you guys soo much! can't wait to have my besties back again! We are most defiantly family, it hurts not to text you guys! ahwhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. I am leaving to Burkina Faso and Mali next week. When we come back we can exchange first impressions :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...