Sunday, July 14, 2013

Colour Your Home.


1. Eames Replica Coat Hanger from Click On Furniture. 
2. Replica Mattias Stahlblom Pendant Lights from Matt Blatt.
3. Tag Stool from Stylecraft.
4. Candlesticks from Wocolate.
5. Pictogram Wall Clock from Matt Blatt.
6. Rug from Fenton & Fenton.

I know I've been posting a lot lately about home, decor and interiors, I thought to clarify that I don't intend on turning my blog into an Interiors blog, but this is just what has interested me more in the last six months. So why not share what I'm currently inspired by! And now that we've settled into our home, it's been awesome to let our style and decor reflect our personalities.

So today I would love to show you some colour! I love colour. There's no denying it. And I've totally embraced that part of me, it's just appeals to me most! And there are some pretty incredible colourful pieces that I would absolutely love to have in our home (I don't care how old the Eames coat hanger is now, I'm still in love with it as much as I was when I first laid eyes on it). These are all on my home wish list ;)

3 comments:

  1. The light bulbs are so nice to hang outside in the garden.. love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...