Monday, November 26, 2012

Just A Minute In November.



Okay, this always looks like so much fun so I thought I would join in with Liss and Amanda and share some snippets of my life in November :)

Watching... It's taken me years, but I have finally decided to give Grey's Anatomy a go! So starting at the very beginning. I've got A LOT of catching up to do!
Reading... Lolita. Not quite what I expected, slightly disturbing and not quite sure what I think of it yet, but I am determined to finish it! I think I should've read the blurb first before I bought it to prepare me a little ;)
Drinking...With Summer poking it's head around the corner, I've been enjoying trying to make a few different cocktails. Favourite mix so far would have to be 42 Below - Kiwi Flavour mixed with Peach iced tea. Divine.
Listening... Ever since attending the Mumford & Sons show in Melbourne, I have not been able to stop listening to them! Also in the mix is Gungor, Jinja Safari and Julia Stone.
Loving... Trying new recipes, new foods and baking! (Photo is a Peanut Butter & Walnut cupcake, YUM!)

Feel free to join in :) Always good to see what other people are enjoying at the moment! x

7 comments:

  1. aw jealous that you've almost got summer! we're slipping well into a cold and rainy winter... but that means wintery drinks! mulled toffee apple juice with run :) x
    http://strawberriesandsquiggles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolita is on my "to read" list. My mom and I used to watch Grey's Anatomy together, but we switched to the spin-off, Private Practice. They're both great shows, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just youtubed Jinja Safari and omg they are brilliant! Exactly my kind of happy music (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcakes look so good! I am definitely going to have to find a recipe and make some :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always wanted to read lolita but haven't had a chance to! let me know what you think once you've finished it. ps cupcakes look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete


  6. The sun’s ultraviolet rays are most damaging between 10am and 2pm. Even under overcast skies, we should protect our eyes, as the rays of the sun do pass through clouds. And when under a shade, we should still wear sunglasses, because UV rays are reflected by sand and water.

    sunglasses
    marketing sunglasses
    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Story Miami
    Logolenses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...