Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Desktop Freebie Time.

1024x 1280  //  1600×1200  //  1920×1080  //  1680×1050  //  1440×900  //  iphone- 320x 480

This year has just raced by and there's no stopping this train! I nearly couldn't believe it when I looked at the calender this morning and actually saw it's the TENTH month of this year already. I don't know about you, but that just freaks me out. Where has the last ten months gone?

Well I thought it's about time I post another little desktop freebie to treat your computers / laptops / phones to a little make-over ;) I've had this background on my phone ever since I changed my blog, and thought, why not share it around! So enjoy my pretties. Please note, this is for personal use only and cannot be claimed as your own. You are more than welcome to blog / tweet / pin etc with credit.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty desktop design! I'll have to download it. And I CANNOT believe how fast this year is going by either. Make it stop! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...