Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Winter Needs.


Low Luv Aztec Ring l House of Zoi
Cape Metal Embellishe Shirt l Romwe
Ankle Chinos by Cheap Monday l General Pants
Susie Buckle Coat l Handsom
Betts Livingston l The Iconic
Zig Zag Sweater by Something Else l General Pants

Winter has arrived and I am quickly learning how quickly it gets cold in Melbourne. Maybe it's just me, but I always seem to be cold! When I look at my wardrobe at the moment, it just doesn't look like it's going to handle this weather, so I have been keeping my eye out for some new items to add to my wardrobe.

A few things I have discovered so far:
1. You can never wear to many layers! And that's not a bad thing, as you can always coordinate different layers with colours, patterns, textiles to create an awesome look.
2. Get a decent coat or jacket! Preferably one with a hood or high collar to keep your neck warm from that icy breeze. I spotted the Buckle Coat during the first week here and fell totally in love!
3. I don't wear pants much (I only have one trusty pair of jeans) however in this weather it's rather necessary to invest in some! I am planning on getting some chinos :)

And lastly...
4. Stock your cubboards with lots of tea! I am having withdrawal symptoms from not having my 3+ daily dose of Healtheries Green Tea with Raspberry. Can you believe it that I haven't managed to find any here yet?? So recruiting my mother-in-law to bring some for me on her visit next week! God bless my family :)

6 comments:

  1. It's not just Melbourne, I can assure you. Sydney is freezing with sideways rain and howling gale-force winds. It is horrendous! I love that sweater. Thanks for your winter warmer tips, too, I am sipping a hot honey and peppermint tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those shoes! and the sweater! i'm missing winter wear haha it's summer where i'm at

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such great items! I love the sweater and the cape/ shirt in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always forget it's winter on your side of the world!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...