Monday, April 2, 2012

Celebrations.


I love celebrating things...especially when it's celebrating my birthday! I got majorly spoiled over the weekend with 3 days full of celebrations. On Friday morning, Neil went through all the effort of laying out heaps of post-it notes around the house and to lead me to different birthday surprises (included in this was a voice message he recorded for me singing happy birthday!).





I decided to host a little dinner party with a few friends, which was absolutely amazing! There's nothing I like more than hanging out around the fire with a glass of wine with some good food and good company. And since yellow is one of my favourite colours at the moment, we themed the pom poms, macarons, straws and cake all in yellow!

Cannot wait for the next time I get to host a dinner party, such fun!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Such a simple and cute idea for a birthday :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! These are such cute photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...