Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today is the First Day.


So today is the First of March, First day of Autumn, First day of the rest of your life. I am feeling rather inspired by doing the March Challenge that I woke up with a bounce in my step, and excited butterflies in my belly. This is the month of challenges, trying new foods, meeting new people, creating new designs, doing new activities and I am excited to see what are some of the things I will be able to tick off this month.

One of my main goals is to create more of my own personal designs and work on my own projects - creating different works, probably not on a daily basis, but hopefully it will take up a few days of focus this month. This is only one of the many things I am looking forward to doing! Anyone else joining in? What are you planning on doing different?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am feeling very inspired too. I had spicy chicken today and bought lemonade instead of orange juice! Baby steps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the March Challenge to do something different every day will be great ... I'm starting slowly, and made a jam slice for the first time today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm planning on networking more, having guest bloggers (which I haven't yet done, believe it or not), and hosting more giveaways, which I have only done once....I've also started sponsoring...-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...