Monday, November 14, 2011

Outfit Inspiration.





Okay, so can I just say I have the bestest and hottest friends in the world! These last few months I have realized just what a big part of my life they have become and how much we share together.

When I saw my gorgeous friend, Sone from Polli post this lovely outfit, I couldn't help but fall in love! So this outfit I am wearing is totally inspired by her! Thank you Sone! :)

In the next couple of days I will be sharing a little freebie with you all, so getting excited for revealing it! And now that I have said it, I am obliged to actually get it done, hah!

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in this outfit! :D and I love her blog! You two have such great fashion taste :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my favorite part of all is actually your bangs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...