Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mariam Sitchinava.



I absolutely love these photo series by Mariam Sitchinava! The backdrop in this last photo makes her shoes and flowers jump out at you - I find it absolutely stunning! Plus the saturation and tones are just beautiful and it definitely makes me think of the season we are moving into at the moment - rainy days and misty mornings (eventhough today was absolutely incredible!).

The nights are getting colder, and I think it is finally time we put on the electric blanket. Even though, I must say last night Neil did the sweetest thing and acted as my own personal electric blanket - coming into our room after cleaning up and getting ready for bed, found him on my side of the bed reading. After asking him if we are now swapping sides, he just simply replied "Just thought I would warm up your side for you..." and then moved over to his side again and continued reading. Oh bless! What a man! This behaviour is definitely encouraged, don't you think? :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the first photograph! Their long hair is amaaazing! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super in love with all white lately....adore these photos!!

    I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you're interested!
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous! And that type of behaviour should most definitely be encouraged (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged some of these too, for the same reasons as you- so captivating! I love all the long hair, reminds me of us :) Hope Rox is fun this week, so weird not being there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what an adorable thing to do for you! getting into a warmed up bed is lovely.
    and these photos are beautiful, the girls and their long hair and pretty dresses and the backdrop - amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...