Friday, June 3, 2011

I love you, blogs & coffee.




Ilana: Vintage polka dot dress. Glassons skinny belt. I Love Billy crochet boots. 
Neverland necklace from Rox.

Amanda: Glassons velvet black skirt. Vintage button shirt and leather shoes. 
Ruby Red Lips Velvet Turban from Hunter Gatherer.


Okay, so Amanda and I have a lot of fun together when we are at work, and it normally involves blog talk and coffees! So today, what better way to incorporate them all than to have a little photoshoot with this gorgeous print of Jen Ramos from Made by Girl.

I will be heading over to the beach for the next couple of days as it is long weekend! Looking for a bit of R&R time, you know you can never get enough of it. Will have some lovely posts scheduled to keep those of you unable to go away for the weekend entertained.

Happy weekend lovelies!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And I love your dress so so much! NZ all the way!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun you guys have :) would be quite hppy to work they myself to drink coffe and talk blogs.

    Love your dress and that poster. I want both

    Murphy xo
    www.girlholdingapaintbrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. i'm sorry. because i know you probably hear this every 5 seconds. but.....are you sure you are not zooey deschanel? i just found your blog (and became obsessed in .5 seconds) and for the life of me, cannot find a picture in which you don't look exactly like her. and for this reason, i envy you. and your bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a fantastic weekend! this shoot is so cute... um hello... my whole life is blogs and coffee! were virtual bffs :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, where to start! Your dress is adorable, these pictures are adorable and that print is adorable (I have her 'I love blogs and tea' version)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...