Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Seeing Double.




Ilana: Glassons shirt & skirt, vintage belt, Wild Pair shoes, Neverland Shark Jaw necklace


Amanda: Mink Pink Craft dress & Barry Bowler hat c/o Market HQ, Neverland amethyst necklace



So this morning you will definitely be seeing double, as Amanda from Here Comes the Sun and I had a bit of fun together yesterday. She has been inspiring me with all her lovely outfit posts lately, and yesterday I had the joy of sharing in on one of these! My first one :) Feels like something a little bit different here on my blog, but I enjoyed it. And I hope you do too!

5 comments:

  1. adorable. you both have such gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw it over on Amanda's space, you two are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it's pretty true that you guys look quite a like means W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, definitely seeing double!! But in a good way, you are both gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...