Monday, May 2, 2011

Guest Post: Paperfinger




(Paperfinger)

Hello Beautiful people, I am Soné Moriarty and Ilana is one of my closest & most dearest friends. She is super creative, beautiful, adventurous & talented individual. Ilana & I go way back, we studied together, worked together, we where even each others bridesmaids. The next stage would be either living together or perhaps having kids together haha. It's fantastic to have such a great friendship in my life.

 Just to introduce myself a little bit to you today..I run a blog called Polli, and I am most excited to share some new & fresh inspiration to you all today! While Ilana is having a ball in Fiji, I will be looking after her other love in her life which is Flopsy (the cutest bunny alive) !! I am hoping to snap a few shots of her this week as she is just sooo yummy.

Have a great day !! :)

Love Polli
x

6 comments:

  1. These ones are really nice, the photos are so well done!! Really inspiriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :)

    Claire Marie x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! the first pic is gorgeous x
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are so pretty! I wish I could write like that! Gorgeous!


    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! These photos are gorgeous. Fiji is lovely your bestie will be having a great time! How is Flopsy coping? Being spoilt no doubt!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...