Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Guest Post: Amye





Hi there, it's great to be back here on See Me Everywhere! Today's inspiration comes from an Etsy store called Amye123. A new little favorite shop that caught the corner of my eye as I was stumbling through Etsy today.

This shop made me think of Ilana as her posts are always so eclectic, inspiring & full of flavour. For some reason this post reminds me of one of me and Ilana's most favourite shop in New Zealand called Iko Iko. It's a circus on steroids I tell you! You can find almost anything unique & crafty in this store.

I am sure you are all looking forward to Ilana's return as so I am I. Be sure to be on the lookout for some of her holiday posts as I can't wait to see what she has been up to in Fiji.

Love Polli
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...