Sunday, November 28, 2010

Apologies!






(tirilhuan)

So tonight I actually realized how long I have been absent from you all! I apologise for my lack of posts lately, didn't realize this past week went by so quickly. But here I am to share some sweet pictures that I adore - loving the simplicity and innocence in these pictures.

Well tonight, I enjoyed sitting in front of the TV, making Christmas decorations for the store and looking out for Amanda's Cornetto ad which was aired tonight (YAY manda so proud!) and recovering from a long week.

So...four weeks till Christmas...truelly???

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely images! I freak out quite a bit every time I realize how quickly Christmas is going to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. christmas is so soon, i'm so excited!

    lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful images.

    They are so bliss and idyllic yet so simple

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...