Monday, November 8, 2010

Guest Post: But, Honestly

Hey there guys, my name is Emma from over at But Honestly. I'm delighted to guest post for the ever lovely Ilana as she frolics around Wellington, finding hidden nooks and crannies, having the time of her life!









{aimeeketsdever}

I thought I'd share one of my favourite flickr finds lately. Such lovely warm, cozy photos! I don't know whether it's a nesting instinct kicking in or it's the time of year that we are in but lately I feel the need to snuggle! In a warm sun drenched room, with a good book, good fresh summer fruit and a warm spring breeze. Ahhh bliss! Usually one should feel like this as they approach the winter months, not the warmer ones? But I'm always more than happy to get cozy, whatever the time of year!

Hope you all have a relaxed, cozy start to the week!

Emma
x

6 comments:

  1. I just love Aimee, she always takes the most delightful photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh beautiful! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't heard of this photographer, these photos are beautiful! definitely warm and cozy, like you said. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! haven't heard of her, but these are all beautiful!

    xxx Charlie
    http://www.femininebravery.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...