Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pretend and make believe.





Don't you love going back to links of artists/photographers that you adore, to find they have new work?? Kareena Zerefos is seriously amazing, her work is absolutely breathtaking! I adore all her older work (like this print, which I want so badly!) and cannot believe that I haven't seen her work on wood before.

And to make it even better, her adorable prints have also now been turned into a limited edition jewellery collection, ZM935♥KAREENA. So I definitely have a few items I need saving up!

3 comments:

  1. those are lovely! thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even noticed they were on wood. They are beautiful!

    Wouldn't it be just dandy to have hats like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those are magical. lovely artist. i lovee art on wood.
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...