Monday, July 19, 2010

Where have you been all my life.



I have never really been a tea drinker, I admit it.
And recently I did a post on how I finally got into green tea. But it was only up until last week that I had another go at just your plain old simple Dilmah tea and I couldn't believe that I actually really enjoyed it! Don't you just love trying new things? I actually used to hate tea and look at me now! So proud :)

So this Monday, I love:

- TEA! I am venturing out slowly, so don't expect me to try all the weird herbal tea's all in one go, but I am warming up to the idea!

- All the opportunities I am being handed at the moment: I am starting part time tutorial assisting in the Media Arts Department at the Polytech where I used to study. So exciting! And managing our beautiful new jewellery and giftware store opening in two weeks! Even more exciting!

- The Shack. Just starting rereading it and I want to bawl my eyes out. What a fantastic book! I bet you this next month, you will be ready many a post on The Shack from me, so prepare yourself :)


Join up with Much Love Mondays, over at Anna's blog :) A big thanks to Anna, as Monday's are always a super exciting time for me to be posting!

x


UPDATE: Big apologies to everyone! Yesterday found out all my pictures weren't showing up (Thanks Photobucket for disabling all my lovely photos) and then that my comment box wasn't working! Everything should be all fixed up now, so happy browsing lovelies and let me know if you have any issues viewing any pages :)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay it's working again :)

    love love love that you love tea! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea...well I guess you might have noticed that based on my screen name and blog title, and my tea page on my blog (I'm going to add times and temps for different types of teas too)
    I always love hearing that someone else is enjoying tea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah glad it's working again :) phew

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE tea too. I usually just have either black or green tea, but I'm starting to explore all the different types and flavours :)

    P.S. I always look forward to seeing your Much Love Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, I love tea - what a world you have waiting for you - once you drink tea you never go back! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tea too--there are so many different flavors and varieties to choose from. It's such a different experience from drinking coffee, which I also love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...