Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Weekend






It's Friday! Don't you just love the weekends? I am especially going to love this weekend as the sun is finally poking out his face through the clouds and I can finally feel my bones warm up a little. Life is definnitely getting busier now that we only have four weeks to go now before we open our new boutique jewellery, gift & homeware store! Very exciting, but there's still lots to do! But you know what, I am going to enjoy this weekend regardless of how busy life may be. It's always good to take a moment, breath in deeply, and just be content.

I hope you all have a great weekend, make the most of the sunshine while it is here (if you are in the Southern Hemisphere that is) and feast your eyes on these pretty photos by Jesy, you can find plenty more of her captivating photography on her flickr page.

x

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you! Its still only Thursday here.
    I didn't know you were opening a store. Is it going to online or a brick-and-mortar? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I mentioned you in my latest blog post (I hope that is o.k.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your beautiful blog via Indie.Tea (Darjeeling Dreams), and I'm so happy I did: amazing...
    Lovely pics!

    Have a great and exciting weekend!

    Love from Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dreamy images!

    just passing by your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. please drop by mine too when you have some time. maybe we can follow each other. =)

    Persis.
    www.onestylemile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit! I have to work tomorrow so my weekend starts a little bit later :x
    Also your blog looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures and congrats on your shop! How exciting :)

    Just wanted to let you know you wont the Shabby Apple giveaway, so please email me with your choice of dress/size/address so I can forward it to Shabby Apple so that they can send it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Indie.Tea - It's a physical store at the moment, but will be going online shortly too :) And yes! Thanks for the link!!

    @Miranda - so know the feeling of working weekends! Your not alone :)

    @The Drifter & The Gypsy - I am sooooo super excited about getting the dress!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait till my little package arrives :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...