Saturday, February 21, 2009

Breath In Me

Today, I needed something new, something fresh.

So I decided I need to make a few changes. Some changes included shuffling my little house around and rearranging all my homeware (which includes my 4 beautiful new floral vases and pots I bought from Early Settler's - Thanks Amanda!).
And so on the topic of changing....I have decided to start my blog afresh. All the old is gone, and now I am ready for something new!

So welcome, again, to my first official blog.

A book that I have been reading, that has totally become my new Bible, is a book called The Shack. I cannot explain in enough words how this book has totally captured and inspired me. I recommend to any person that enjoys a good fiction (but pretty much based on fact...hard to explain...just read it!) then get a copy!

I don't want to spoil too much, let this little bit inspire you:

Breath in me...deep
That I might breath...and live
And hold me close that I might sleep
Soft held by all you give


Come kiss me wind and take my breath

Till you and I are one

And we will dance among the tombs
Until all death is gone


And no one knows that we exist
Wrapped in each other's arms

Except the One who blew the breath

That hides me safe from harm


Come kiss me wind and take my breath

Till you and I are one
And we will dance among the tombs

Until all death is gone.






2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful, along with the picture, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you I came across your blog and I loved it. Thank you! Great pictures and inspiration in one place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...