Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tomorrow.


My brain has a way of working itself into overdrive A LOT of the time.

So much unnecessary time gets spent making lists of uncompleted tasks, dreaming up scenarios of things that can go wrong with a job (which 90% of the time, they never happen anyway!), and always playing the  'what if' game. If I get woken up at night and my brain starts processing worries that I have for the future, I cannot shut it down and it's so hard to fall asleep again.

That's why sometimes I have to remind myself of this very simple concept.
Leave tomorrow's worries for tomorrow.

Simple.

There will always be time tomorrow to think about it, troubleshoot a solution and problem solve till you get the desired outcome.

May this be a reminder for you too.

4 comments:

  1. I need to take this advice too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this piece of advice so badly right now...thanks! I got such a surprise when i came onto your blog...get minds?? :) mine looks so similar

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this quote. thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Constructed from premium stainless steel, the top-quality single bowl kitchen sink strainer assembly creates a tight seal to prevent food and debris from clogging the drainpipe. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Experience Quality and bring your best kitchen ideas to life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...