Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Corners of My Home.



 

I am rather excited about starting this little series, Corners Of My Home, with you today. As most of you would know, it's been a journey this past year to set up and settle here in Melbourne and I feel like parts of our house is finally starting to look like a home. It took a while for us to get here, as it's a very expensive process buying everything for your home again (we sold majority of our belongings and furniture back home).

So let's start with our cute little dining room. This beautiful dining table we got when Neil and I first got married but so far it has only served as decoration - we've never had dining chairs to use with it, or it served as a computer desk in the tiny apartments we lived in that didn't allow for me to get a separate table. So you can only imagine my excitement when we added these adorable Jasper  chairs from Click on Furniture to our previously empty dining room. Finally, dinners at the table can become a regular occurrence and dinner parties (...okay perhaps just small dinner parties till we get a bigger table!) is now a possibility! Exciting!

7 comments:

  1. Love your table and chairs, have been looking for some like that for my place. It's near impossible to find!

    Carina xx
    http://www.carstina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful space! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I love those chairs! Those ones are pretty cheap too...I am quite tempted! Looking forward to seeing more of your home. It looks gorgeous so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your place!! xoxoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table and chairs are gorgeous! Love the fresh flowers too, they always help make a home feel brighter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those chairs match it perfectly. I love the mix up of vintage with modern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a really nice place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...