Friday, December 7, 2012

The LBD.

I love that throughout the decades, with fashion constantly changing, there's been one constant that has always been a staple and reliable option for any wardrobe...the Little Black Dress. This is an awesome bit of fashion history which I found on Kaleidoscope and thought it very enlightening. It's so interesting to see how the famous LBD has evolved throughout the years. I have to say, Audrey Hepburn knows how to pull it off! What a classy lady and such a style idol.


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute post!!! i love the 40s

    http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, firstly: I LOVE your header. It's so remarkably pleasing to my eyes.

    And secondly: I love this little breakdown of the LBD. I was just thinking today about how much I liked these early 2010s trends creeping up. The new spin on the LBD with tasteful cut-outs or sheer necklines or strategically-placed lace is very exciting. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this post! ps you're the winner for half/half necklace :) would you drop me an email your postal address at lauratj @ live.com.au please so that i can send it over next week? thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post!
    http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...