Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monday.



I don't think I have ever in my life looked forward to Monday morning as much as what I am for this one! I officially start my new job Monday and couldn't be more excited about it. When Neil and I set off to Melbourne, we came here with a purpose to pursue our careers and advance in them. And now, happy to say that that is becoming a reality. As with any new challenges, I am pretty nervous and excited about this week, so tonight I am hitting the hay early.

Very happy :)

9 comments:

  1. Goodluck on your new job! You are going to rock it! xo
    annawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your new job! It's so exciting when the future is so promising =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck in this new phase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, it's great that you're so excited, hope it goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and good luck in your new job. What an exciting new adventure! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...