Monday, January 31, 2011

Briones & Co.




Back again after one amazing weekend volunteering at Parachute Music Festival and had an absolute blast!! -apart from my nose and lips getting extremely sunburnt! Who burns their lips??

Found this very sweet store Briones & Co. via Freshly Blended, and I must say this definitely makes me want to collect more recipes and bake more treats! I have Neil's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and it's going to be quite the party, so I have to start getting all my recipes organized and ready to bake for 40+ people :) Wish I saw these recipe cards a month or two earlier!

3 comments:

  1. oh, the recipe cards are so lovely! and all the wooden stuff. I like how y ou composed photos with an apple.
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness these are gorgeous. I need to get all my recipes sorted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...