Wednesday, November 10, 2010

There's no place like home.







Hello lovelies, we are home! What an amazing couple of days away in one of the coolest little cities ever, Wellington! I have to say, I am completely in love! All the wonderful streets of unique independant stores, incredible restaurants and bars with such personality had me in awe the whole time. From dancing the night away in a bar called Mighty Mighty to Queen and the Family Guy theme song, to having dinner in a garden bar/restaurant, Southern Cross, under warm blankets and play giant Jenga after dinner, I loved every moment of it! And what wonderful company :) Thanks Jeremy and Amanda, we had a ball! May there be many more to come.

I need to say a massive thank you to all the lovelies that guest posted for me while I was away, it meant a lot to me that you took care of my blog so well :)

These are only a few snippets of our trip that was taken on our Diana mini, but there will be plenty more to come! Also, head over to Here Comes the Sun for some more snapshots! Amanda will be posting her fantastic Instax photos soon :)

There's no place like home!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...