Wednesday, August 25, 2010

two oh oh



This morning I woke to find that I have a wonderful two hundred friends on my blog! Thank you everyone for visiting me and leaving your lovely comments. I try get to everyone's blogs, so I can see what lovely inspiring posts you have also. If you have any other feedback on what you would like to see more of on here, please let me know :)




(alex duvall)

I enjoy the simplicity of Alex Duvall's photography. He doesn't over complicate his work. And to think, he's only 17! And just a side note...I love that skirt in the second photo!

x

7 comments:

  1. they are fantastic photos aren't they, can't believe he's 17 incredible! I love your blog just the way it is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog through your comment on my blog and I'm so glad I did, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seWow! Such incredible talent!! Very awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised at allllllll you have so many friends. I absolutely love reading your blog, and use so many of the photos you post for inspiration. Thank you!!

    Much love,

    Can

    http://www.randomlyorganizedchaos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...