Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taking on new adventures



As some of you may know I do some freelance graphic design work, in between volunteer work, owning a boutique jewellery store and the everyday chores of being a wifey. Media Arts has been a passion of mine since as long as I can remember, and what better way to incorporate it in daily life, than to start a business.

So please check out, Found.
This is the blog that my business partner, Emma (who is pretty much my second half apart from my husband) and I have started to showcase some of the work that we do, as well as the things that inspire us visually.

It's pretty scary and exciting, this new venture, as the unknown road lies ahead with many more ecstasies.

I hope you enjoy this as much as we do :)

Much Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...