Monday, June 28, 2010

Bottle this up



(credit)

I've come to a realization that it is easy to find things wrong in your life if you keep looking for them. So instead, why focus on the negative? I guess it's like "looking at the glass as being half full", but it's really changed a lot of my old mindsets. Instead, value everything, the big and the small.

So here we go, I am loving right now:
- Glass bottles! I want to fill my house with them. I've just started making a collection of glass containers that I store my baking ingredients in and I cannot wait to fill my whole cubboard.
- Heroes Season 3! I am hooked. This is the most interesting season so far and I cannot press pause!
- Bejewelled. Okay, I am secretely a geek, but I absolutely love this game! I've been weening myself off this past week, since I've had a lot on, but I cannot wait to start playing again :)

Make sure you stop by Much Love and spread the love!

x

5 comments:

  1. I love glass bottles, you can never have too many and they're great for roses! Love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to look at things...
    And that photograph is just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should find some time to go op shopping, seriously op shops are a gold mine for glass bottles/ jars/ containers. i went with both the rachels on sat and we found so many pretty glass treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah truelly, you can find anything to put in glass containers and vases, so handy! Manda, YES PLEASE! Let's go opshopping! You better not find all the good stuff first though :P

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...