Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weekend wonders











What an inspiration! Feast your eyes on these beauties by Lola Andrew! I just love the colour scheme and the fade that these photos were taken at. You can check out her blogspot or her flicker account.

So I have finally set up my brand spanking new sewing machine I got for my birthday! Now I must only learn how to use this baby. If anyone knows any good websites for patterns or some basics, please give me some links...I will need all the help I can get!

Have a great weekend
xxx

1 comment:

  1. OOOH YES YES YES I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU MY FRIEND! LET'S GET CRAFTY! :) AND MAKE APRONS! EGH!
    beautiful post ilavan21~ stunning! love it!
    Also, cutting patterns out of newspaper is good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...