Monday, April 27, 2009

Great finds for the week!

There's just too much great stuff on etsy! No, no, I cannot say that! There will never be too much...there is always room for more! Here are just some pretty little things that I found and that I want, want want!


(.)

(.)

(.)


(.)

(.)

My mind has been overwhelmed with thoughts of getting a white, wooden, big, coat rack! I cannot get it out of my mind, and I am seriously hunting down one. So if anyone has any ideas of where I can get one, let me know!
I must, must get one!

4 comments:

  1. cute i got that top birdcage pic on my page as well its soooo prity and hard to resist the cuteness :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. etsy is such a great shopping destination. there is never too much on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the birdcage one is my fave. I searched birdcages in etsy a while ago and i have fallen inlove with this one from that time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I want a wooden coat rack also...sooo wicked!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...